Win a $50 Carl’s Jr. Restaurant Voucher Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can Enter
1. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants who are not at least 18 years old may require the permission of their parent or legal guardian.
2. Employees are not eligible to enter this competition.
3. The Promoter is CKE Restaurants Australia Pty Ltd ABN 56628535302 (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is Level 18/420 George Street, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
How to Enter
1. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) register their interest by downloading and signing up to the MyCarl’s App via Google Play or the App Store and
2. Entries must include first name, email address, phone number, date of birth and postcode details to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries Permitted
1. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish Dates
1. The competition commences on Wednesday 1 January 2020 and closes Friday 31 January at 11.59PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are Melbourne times. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
2. One hundred winners will be drawn at CKE Restaurants, 425/1 Queens Road Melbourne, Vic 3004 on Monday 3 February. The amount of each state winners drawn will be done in relation to the number of restaurants in each respective state.
3. The winners will be notified by email and phone within two business days of each draw.
4. Each winner will need to collect their $50 Gift Card from their local Carl’s Jr. restaurant on a mutually agreed date and time. List of restaurants is located here. https://carlsjr.com.au/find-us/
1. There are a total of 100 prizes of a $50 Carl’s. Jr Eftpos gift card. Total prize pool value is $5,000. Carl’s Jr. Australia locations are listed here https://carlsjr.com.au/find-us/
2. The winners (and if under 18 their parent or legal guardian) must participate in photo and video shoots and consent to the use of those images and recordings for any purpose.
3. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, may have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
Further Terms and Conditions
1. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions or is unable to be identified after reasonable efforts.
4. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection statement
1. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners) and marketing to those entrants in the future. That marketing will relate primarily to the Promoter’s own business, but may also include promotion of other businesses from time to time. The Promoter and its related entities will only disclose marketing information to its marketing service providers for conduct of this marketing, not to third parties for other marketing. The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and to prize providers for prize fulfilment. The Promoter may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions.
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/4105