Restaurant Policy Updates
A message to all our guests about COVID-19.
Please know, our thoughts are with all those affected by this outbreak and we are monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and local government officials to ensure we are taking all necessary measures to continue prioritizing the safety of guests visiting our restaurants, as well as our team members who are serving them.
In the essence of transparency, I wanted to again personally update our guests on the most recent steps we are taking as the situation continues to evolve.
- In all of our restaurants, we have escalated the cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection of our facilities and have provided our in-restaurant teams with added procedures and precautions to serve our guests as safely as possible.
- We have enhanced our training and guidelines to increase awareness of safe food handling procedures and to maintain a heightened sense of awareness of restaurant conditions while adhering to the highest industry standards for cleaning every restaurant, every day.
- As public closures throughout Australia are coming into effect, we will continue to protect our valued guests and our staff. All restaurants currently offer dine-in facilities; however, we will continue to adjust this model as necessary subject to any changes in local regulations.
- We are also working with our delivery partners throughout the country that are currently offering the option of contact-free delivery.
As always, we aim to continue providing the highest quality experience while serving our community in the safest way possible. We sincerely appreciate your understanding as we continue to make the necessary changes to navigate these circumstances. On behalf of the leadership teams at Carl’s Jr. and all our team members across this great country, we are with you and we are all in this together.
Ned Lyerly – CEO, CKE Restaurants
- Kilburn, SA – No longer open 24-hours Friday & Saturday. Now open 6:00 am to midnight every day.
- Brisbane Airport – Closed until further notice.
- All restaurants remain open and are providing the option of takeaway, drive-thru or delivery (or a mix of these).
- For updated trading hours, operational status and delivery options, click the button below.